Monday, June 1, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Alex Verdugo Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (351/399)


The elusive Verdugo has finally been caught and added to the collection.

You would think with 399 copies of this parallel that I would have acquired this much sooner than now but for some reason I had not. Every time I came across one on eBay the price would skyrocket. Beckett book value is only $6 but multiple times it went close or sometimes over that amount. I wasn't going to pay that cost. I finally came across this particular card and it's starting price was reasonable enough and shipping was low. Always looking for deals so I looked at the seller's other cards for sale and found another to my liking. Either one by itself would probably not be a deal but if I could lock in both then it would be a steal.

Now the other card (more on that tomorrow) was scheduled to end 2 days after this one so I had to take the chance that if I win this one I wouldn't win the other and I would be stuck with a higher than what I wanted price on this blue card. I put my slightly higher then normal bid and ended up winning the card. Now I had to wait a couple days to see how the other one would pan out.


351 / 399

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.


-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment