Friday, June 5, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Julio Urias Base Chrome Red Wave Parallel (14/25)


The "wave" of rainbow parallels for the Urias project continues for me as I picked this up "technically" for a deal.

This particular copy has been on my watch list for awhile and I just let it sit there till the day I felt like plucking down the necessary funds for it. It was on a BIN auction with no best offer but then another copy of the this same card showed up on the bay on a traditional auction so I played the wait and see game on which one I would put my funds towards.

Final day of the traditional auction was upon me and with a hour or so to go the price on that went higher than this BIN one (never understand why people do that if the cards are described to be in the same condition) so I located this one my watch list and punched the BIN button and within a few days I had yet another card in my rainbow parallel pursuit. As with all the others this one also has been earmarked for BGS grading and looks like a good candidate for a nice gold banner. Knock on wood.


14 of 25

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment