Saturday, June 13, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Alex Guerrero Base Autograph


If that picture above looks familiar to you it's because I have used it before when I first acquired the code on the flip side of it. Frankie of All About Baseball fame and I did a trade back in December for this Guerrero autograph. I sent it in to Topps and a short time later I received the actual card.


Not a bad looking card if I so say myself. Though I think I have enough of Guerrero's autographs in my collection I wasn't going to pass up on another if it didn't cost many anything out of pocket. His bat is not the problem but his glove. It has been an adventure at times watching him in left field trying to man the position. Some very interesting routes have been taken by him as he pursues balls being hit in his area. Hopefully he can improve on that.

Year in and year out Bowman Chrome never seems to let me down as I keep coming back for more autograph cards and the 2014 issue is no different. Thank you again to Frankie for the original trade and thanks to Topps to getting me the card to me in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment