Monday, June 8, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Autograph Blue Parallel (52/75)


Another project or maybe not has started with me getting my hands on this blue beauty,

I have my Seager Bowman Chrome rainbow project that is still a work in progress (and will be for a long time) but on a general search for Seager autographs I came across the Bowman Inception brand. I already have the base version that I picked up two years ago but I thought why not try for an autograph rainbow? Even if I never finish it I will at least have added one or two more Seager autographs to the collection and that is not a bad thing.

A seller had this and two other colored parallels up for sale on the same day and while the other two reached a price point that I was not comfortable with this one was still within in reach with a few minutes left in the auction. My bid made the high price only go up a dollar but within the last second two separate bidders tried to snipe the auction but my bid still held and for a $50 card I scored one hell of a deal.

Card came in a few days later and is ear marked for BGS grading. I also own a 2014 Urias Inception autograph which can be seen HERE and that one was graded gem mint by BGS with the corners receiving a 9. Under the magnifying glass the Seager card looks to be in the same condition as the Urias with the same "issue" with corners. Would love to pare the two Dodger super prospects in 9.5 form. As always, crossing my fingers here.


52
of
75

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment