Saturday, June 6, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Julio Urias Base Chrome Green Refractor Parallel (38/150)


Two greens
One player.
One down.
One to go.

Bowman always has two different copies of cards in their issues during the year. Obviously I have to have both and when it comes to the rainbow parallel project of hot rookies (Urias and Seager) it can be a real pain to accomplish. I still haven't been able to acquire the more limited (75) green version but I did finally get my hands on this one that is numbered out of 150.

All of Urias (and Seager for that matter) cards are selling close to or at book nowadays so it makes it hard to get them on deals. A lot of it has to do with timing and thankfully timing was on my side for this one. Book has this valued at $15 and I have seen it close on auctions near that price. I wasn't gonna have any of that.

This is probably at least the 10th different green copy that I have bid on but obviously the 1st where I was the high bidder. Guess it was a slow Urias day on the bay as I scored it on a sale price in the single digits. The rainbow train adds another but still has many more to go.


38
of
150

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment