Saturday, June 27, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome Draft : Jeff Brigham Base Autograph Refractor Parallel


It was time to venture into the Dodger unknown once again as I was unaware of who exactly Jeff was/is even though he is in Dodger blue.

The more known names like Urias, Seager, Holmes etc were in the 2014 Bowman Draft checklist but there were two names that I did not know and Jeff happens to be one of them. He is a 23 year old pitcher that currently plays for the Ogden Raptors and to be honest this is the first time I have heard of him. Once again, I am bad Dodger fan for not knowing this. Since he is with Ogden that means there is a good chance that he will be promoted to Rancho in the near future which means an in person autograph might be in the cards for me. Till then I went the card route.

Considering he is not a big name I did not expect a big price tag to be attached to his cards other than the "rarer" colored cards which are still on my list to acquire. The base refractor seemed to me to be the easiest and cheapest to possibly purchase and I was right as I won this for less than a burrito at Del Taco. Two bids is all it took for me to win the card. Onto the colored autos now.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin


No comments:

Post a Comment