Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number EIGHTEEN - 2015 Topps : Clayton Kershaw Base Framed Parallel (8/20) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Series 2 Clayton Kershaw CY Young /20

Yeah... I'm just gonna copy and paste here from the previous Kershaw card :

Is it wrong for me to expect a pristine return? Well if it is I then say I expect a solid gem mint then as I see nothing wrong with this card. With the Trout framed card there is the smallest of surface issue that I saw but with this Kershaw one I see absolutely nothing. Half way expect a pristine but will be happy with a 9.5 to par with my other Kershaw framed cards.

Different card same mentality. The only reason this one gets a higher rung on the ladder to greatness is I like this picture better.

=)



Another return where I hit the nail on the head. I expected a gem mint return which I did get and the only thing I saw that might be an issue was the surface and low and behold that is the only sub grade that did not get at least a 9.5.

I love these silver framed parallels but with a print run of just 20 and there being 4 Kershaws to hunt down it has been a pain as my plan all along was to get them graded and on top of that I expected them to return with a gold banner. Well lets just say this is the 3rd of the 4 I have showcased and I still have 1 more to go so that must be a good sign. = )


Can never have enough gold

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin



No comments:

Post a Comment