Thursday, December 3, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number NINETEEN - 2014 Topps Tier One : Pedro Martinez Base Acetate Autograph (77/99) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps Tribute Pedro Martinez Autograph /99

Here is a card that falls under the "I'm pretty damn sure it should be graded gem mint" category. I first thought there was a surface issue but after some research I found out all of these Tribute cards have this attribute so no worries there. Corners are a non issue as there are no corners that need to be sharp as they are rounded. Autograph is perfect so I am hoping/expecting that my one and only Pedro autograph will come back with a gold banner.



Another card and another nail on the head hit.

I expected this card to come back as a gem as I believed the corners and edges should be a non issue as there are no "corners" and edges usually go hand in hand with corners. Well both those sub grades not only didn't get anything less than 9.5 they both earned 10's with centering coming with a 9.5 to make sure my one and only Pedro autograph is a gem mint 9.5 overall. The only grade that didn't get at least a 9.5 was surface which checked in with a 9 which was the one area I suspected may cause a problem. Not enough to cost me a gold banner so no worries.


2 10's make this card so nice

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment