Sunday, December 6, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Blue Refractor Parallel (39/150)


With the Trout photo variation out of the way I could focus on the blue parallels of the small handful of players I want from this year's Topps Chrome release. I assumed the variation was going to be the hardest one to track down with these parallels being pretty easy to pickup. First up is Kid K.

Book value on the cards were released a day or so before this car's auction was due to end and this card came in with a low of $4 and a high of $10. A little too rich for my blood even at the low end of the spectrum but with this card having a starting bid of just 99 cents I held out hope that I could snag it at a bargain. That's exactly what happened a day later as I won it for a mere $1.75. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. One blue down with a few more to go.


Thirty-Nine
of
One Hundred Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment