Wednesday, December 9, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-THREE - 2015 Topps Heritage : Mike Trout Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (3/66) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Heritage Mike Trout Black Refractor /66

Another Trout card for the submission and one of the ones that I think has a better than not chance earning a gem mint grade. I picked this up "basically" for free and would love to turn it into yet another gold banner Trout card for my collection. Being numbered out of only 66 and highly sought after makes this the only real chance I have at that grade as I won't be looking to replace it if it comes back with a mint 9. With that said I don't really see an issue other than it's not 50/50 on the front but in my opinion not bad enough to knock down the overall grade.



Only thing that would have made this card look even better is if it came back a black label pristine 10 which none of my other cards have ever earned. Someday, maybe, hopefully.

I was confident that this would come back as a 9.5 with only centering giving me any type of pause but those worries were unfounded as BGS said it was pretty spot on as they gave that and every sub grade a 9.5.

This is the only Heritage black refractor Trout that I own but I hope to acquire the others that Topps has released in previous years to finish off a small project. Probably won't finish it anytime soon but this is a nice little start.


Everywhere I look I see 9.5

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment