Thursday, December 24, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Low Tek Diffractor Autograph (#/25)


Another day.
Another Kershaw autograph
Limited to just 25 in the world.
Ho hum nothing special.

Yeah right, it's always a good day when I get to acquire yet another Kershaw autograph for my collection even though it may be months till I ever see the "real" card as this was an in pack redemption. Sigh. This makes the 2nd autograph as of today I am waiting for of Clayton's through Topps redemption program. Maybe I'll get them together in a package which would be an awesome mail day.

Most of the High Tek cards I am not a fan of but these low diffractors are an exception as to me they are the best in the set but that is just my humble opinion. I am still on the look out for the none auto of this card of Clayton's but when this one popped up on the bay on a slow week I was all over it. Let me rephrase, slow week overall on eBay for me but this card's auction had 24 separate bids but the only one that mattered was mine as I was top man.

With only 25 copies of this card I feel I won this on a steal and I hope to receive the actual card by March as I would love to submit it to BGS when they are back in town and add yet another gem mint to my Kershaw collection.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment