Friday, December 4, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Clayton Kershaw Base Mini Parallel EXT Variant Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Allen Ginter Clayton Kershaw EXT

We come to the last Clayton of the batch and the one that I am most confident will return to me in gem mint form and I think it actually has an outside chance of a pristine 10. If it does come back that way it would be the second card that came from Asia that received a 10 and to me that is amazing considering it being handled by multiple people and going through customs, etc. I see nothing wrong with this card and anything less than a gold banner would be a major disappointment.  



We started the 1st week of gem mint returns from my recent BGS submission with a Kershaw so it's only fitting we end the week with a Kershaw.

With this card's return I continue my string of great luck with our friends from the east aka Asia. I picked this card up from a seller in Japan for a steal and now have it in a great looking gem mint case. I picked up a Yasiel Puig blue Bowman Chrome rookie a year ago from Japan as well and that came back as a pristine 10. Hopefully the steak continues as I have some more coming from overseas which I will include in the next BGS batch.

I actually expected this to have stronger subs but at the end of the day as long as there is a gold banner above card then I am more than content with the result.


Mmm... gold

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment