Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-EIGHT - 2015 Allen Ginter : Clayton Kershaw Base Mini Parallel Red Border Variant (25/40) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Allen Ginter Clayton Kershaw Mini Red Border /40

Just like the Trout I see nothing wrong with this Kershaw red border mini and I am looking to score yet another gem mint limited Kershaw for my collection. Corners even look better on this one that they do on Trout but I still believe they should both earn 9.5's but at the very worst it should be a strong mint 9 but to be honest if it does receive that I will be disappointed. Don't disappoint me BGS.



Oh. So. Close.

I was only .5 from from adding another pristine Kershaw to my collection but corners and centering both came in at 9.5 which held the card back from a glorious overall 10. I love these mini Ginters that are numbered and limited and with this one only having 40 copies it was important that it received a 9.5. I wasn't greedy in the beginning in expecting a 10 but now with it being that close I am going to have another grader look at it when BGS comes out for their next raw grade review event to see if I can get this bad boy bumped up to a pristine.

Even if it doesn't get the bump this was a beautiful card before grading and it got better with a 9.5 attached to it.


.5 from pristine
Yeah, going back for a regrade

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin





No comments:

Post a Comment