Saturday, December 5, 2015

Yasiel Puig Major League Debut Ticket


Awhile ago I spotlighted my Kershaw debut ticket that I plan to have Clayton sign at some point in the future. Once I decided to do that I thought about what other "big" instances have happened in the past few years in Dodger land that I might have a ticket for or need to acquire one for the player to sign. The biggest thing I came up with is Mr. Puig.

Yasiel made his MLB debut back on June 3rd of 2013 and has had a pretty decent career so far. He still needs to grow up a tad but he has a high upside. With the Kershaw ticket in hand and Puig debuting when the Dodgers were still issuing hard tickets I wanted to pick this up and pare them together. Unlike the Kershaw one though I did not have Puig's in my binder as I did not attend that game so off to eBay I went.

There were a few copies on a BIN auctions with a $20 price attached to it. I kept them on my watch list but only as a reminder as I did not and would not spend that much. As my search continued one day this one showed up on eBay with an under $10 starting price. Now this was more up my alley. 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 50 seconds later and not a single bid was put in so I entered mine and seconds later I was declared the winner. Unlike Kershaw I have had much better luck getting Puig to sign for me in person so hopefully I can get this one done pretty soon.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment