Sunday, December 27, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Adrian Gonzalez Base Mini Parallel Black Border Variant


Another addition to my favorite variant/parallel from this year's Allen and Ginter release and it only cost me a crisp $2 bill. Yes people, those still exist. = )

Of all the parallels I am searching for I expected these to be the easiest aka cheapest to acquire as they are plentiful for the most part. Other than the big names I don't expect these to be too much of a hassle but of course I probably jinxed myself when I typed that.

Seller had this on eBay on a BIN auction with an asking price of $5 which was too rich for my blood. That's Trout price territory. So I sent him an offer for $2 and if he countered I would have passed, he didn't so I won. A week later in a PWE my newest addition for my AGon collection arrived with no hiccup whatsoever.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment