Saturday, February 13, 2016

Card of the Day - 1966 Topps : Sandy Koufax Base BVG Graded Very Good/Excellent 4.0


Oh Canada....
Our friends from the north helped me with the sale of this vintage, graded Koufax card from 1966 and with the exchange rate it was had at a bargain.

On a recent search for old, graded Dodger cards I came across this but when it popped up on my screen it showed a price higher than what I was comfortable paying for it. Upon a closer look I saw that the auction originated from Canada and the price I saw was in Canadian dollars not U.S. and once I clicked to see the converted amount I was more than pleased with what I saw.

The card happened to be on a BIN auction and with an assigned book value of $40 for a card in this grade I promptly clicked the button since the cost was more than half off that amount. Another Koufax notch off my belt as I seek to get a base graded card of his from each year between 1955-1966.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments: