Sunday, February 28, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman's Best : Mike Trout Hi Def Heritage Insert Atomic Parallel


While the majority of the cards I am searching for from the 2015 Bowman's Best set are colored parallels there are 3 total that I am looking for that don't fall into that category and this Trout one is the 1st of the 3 I was able to get my hands on.

There is a base Hi Def insert that are scattered plentifully through the boxes but these Atomic parallels are only seeded 1 per case. In that case if you wanted Trout or any other player you would have to go through 45 cases as there are 45 players in the insert set. While not numbered this parallel has enough going for it that I wanted to secure my own copy.

As with the blue parallels I picked this up with no book to go by but felt that I paid a fair amount for it and more so considering 2 other copies sold a couple days later for $5 more. A nice win for me and I might actually send this in for grading. Think it would look good with a gold banner.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment