Thursday, February 25, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Heritage : Clayton Kershaw Base Black Chrome Refractor Parallel (37/65)


A small but important project finally adds another member to the collection with the acquisition of this limited (37/65) black chrome from the 2014 Topps Heritage set.

I am a later comer to the Topps Heritage brand but when I landed my first black chrome Kershaw from last year's set I knew I wanted to pick up all the black parallels from each year. Problem is that they are very limited and are one of the most sought out parallels so I knew I would have an uphill battle to pick them up. I was lucky enough to pick this one up along with another (post on that coming up in a day or two) from 1 seller on eBay would actually was unloading 3 but I was not able to win the other 1. Guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Other than me just wanting this card is that the seller advertised it as in pretty much gem mint condition and once in hand I can confirm that it has a better than not chance of earning that. Only thing that gives me pause is the top edge which frays ever so slightly. We shall see shortly as BGS will be in town soon enough.


Thirty-Seven
of
Sixty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment