Sunday, February 7, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014-15 Upper Deck Trilogy : Marian Gaborik Base Autograph


The journey to pick up at least one autograph card of any and every player to suit up in a Kings jersey continues with this Marian pick up which did not go as planned but in the end it went in my favor.

Since Marin hasn't been a King long there are not that many autographs with him in King's gear which made it difficult to lock one down. This Trilogy version caught my eye the 1st time I saw it but each and every time I bid on one I was outbid in the last seconds of the auctions so I had to turn my attention to other less desirable cards. Thankfully I never won those as finally this copy came up for sale from a seller from Canada. Once again people seem to shy away from it since it was an international seller but with my one bid which happen to be the only one on the auction I won my very own Gaborik autograph for the collection. Took awhile but I am happy that I lost out on all those others as this was had for less than any of the other Trilogies that sold.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment