Friday, February 5, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel


I recently showed off my purchase of the red wave parallel of this 2013 Bowman Chrome card of Corey Seager and I thought with that card now in hand I was only 2 cards short of a full rainbow but upon looking into that matter further I found out I was actually 3 away from completion. Now with this green goody in hand I know I really am only 2 way from rainbow perfection.

I have the green parallel from the Draft set which is why I thought I already had this card but when I went to eBay to find one that would hopefully grade out nicely there were none to be had of the base Chrome so I had to sit and wait for a few weeks for this one to show up. When it did with its 99 cent starting bid I was all over it and was determined to win it at all costs (within reason of course).

A week later I came out on top for the exact amount of $10. Comic codes paid for it and now this card sits in my "to be graded" stack. Getting ever so close to finishing the rainbow.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment