Friday, February 12, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps High Tek : Mike Trout Base Base Gold Rainbow Parallel (10/35) BGS Raw Review Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Only 35 copies in the world and already "graded" by BGS as gem mint so you know I just had to have this Trout in my collection. Once again this happened to be an eBay BIN auction with a best offer attached to it so let the negotiations begin.

The seller was/is new to eBay so I wasn't sure what to expect when contacting him with my offer. Long time sellers tend to be more flexible with prices as they look at the long picture but newer sellers or people that don't sell much want to get as much bang as they can when they list their small amount of items. He was prompt in getting back to me but his counter was a tad high for my tastes so it took me a good 3 days to get the price to a point where we both were happy with it.

Card arrived a week later and joined my ever growing stack for the next BGS submission.


Ten
of
Thirty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment