Saturday, February 20, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Mike Trout Base Gold Refractor Parallel (20/50)


Usually when I acquire a Mike Trout card it's because I am searching for that one specifically and not as a "throw in" of a bigger deal per se but that is how I feel about this card even though I would have wanted it at some point down the line.

I acquired another Trout card (will see its own post in a few days I expect) but to get free shipping and no interest (my own eBay sales had not come through as of yet) I had to get over a certain dollar point so I was on the look out for another card from the same seller to push me over said price point. He had 7 different cards I was interested in and they all happened to end the same day but I lost out on the 6 prior to this one which led to me landing this gold parallel and in the end I couldn't be happier.

The other 6 were more desirable as they were all in BGS cases but when I won this one at way less than book I was more than happy I lost out on the others as 1) they cost more than this one and 2) when I submit this to BGS and hopefully get a gem mint return (50/50 chance I believe) I will consider this one hell of a steal considering it was an afterthought of a "purchase"


Twenty
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment