Sunday, February 21, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Drama Tek Performers Insert (38/50)


Just a typical day cruising on the bay looking for some deals of my four core players that I collect and came across this 2015 card of Clayton hailing from the Topps High Tek brand. Since it is numbered I knew at some point I would want to acquire it but I just had to wait for the right time.

Book range for this card is $6-15 which is too much on the high end in my opinion but if anything sold near the lower end it would be a good enough deal for me. Well this popped up on a BIN auction for a measly $5. Made sure there was no damage I could seen on the computer screen and after that I crossed my fingers till it made it to me and hoped I scored a deal. Card came in and looks to be in great condition and with that I picked up another limited card for the Kershaw collection at a bargain,


Thirty-Eight
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment