Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Sepia Refractor Parallel (42/75)


Now that I am focusing on only a handful of players it makes it easier to search for cards to acquire whether through trade or purchasing. With that said though I know I will never have every card I want as there are just too many in existence but it's always nice to snag one for a deal when I get the opportunity.

There are numerous refractor parallels in Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome et al and any of the numbered ones I would like at some point to acquire them. Trout's cards are pricier but Clayton can be had for much cheaper and this sepia parallel fell into my lap one day as I noticed it on eBay on a BIN auction but the seller was more than willing to work with me on price. Email here, email there and I had the card in hand shortly after.

Card looks better in person and condition wise it looks pristine so I might send it to BGS to get it slabbed.


Forty-Two
of
Seventy-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment