Sunday, February 14, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Draft : Corey Seager Base Chrome BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


There are three separate rainbow projects for Corey Seager that I am trying to complete and the Bowman Chrome Draft one is lagging in 3rd as they just don't come up for sale that often on eBay or any other site I frequent for cards. So when one pops up I better move quickly if I want to secure it.

While this base has no color I still deem it a necessity to have in my collection for the rainbow. This card has minimal book value but it being slabbed in a BGS case made it much easier for me to pull the trigger on this card's BIN auction. Might have been a slight overpay but having it in hand and not worrying if it is mint or not was more important. With that I can check off another card on the project as I inch closer to its completion.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment