Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps High Tek : Mike Trout Drama Tek Performers Insert (36/50)


It took a little more than 2 days of back and forth negotiating with our friends from Taiwan but in the end I was able to secure yet another numbered and limited Trout card and with a book value range of $15-40 it was had at a discount.

With each acquisition of a 2015 Topps High Tek card I appreciate the brand more and more. The 2014 version is still an eyesore in my opinion but the 2015 is a vast improvement. The base cards are fine but the inserts, like this one, are a step above and with a print run of just 50 I had to make my move before they dried up on the market. BIN auctions with best offers are my bread and butter when it comes to eBay purchases and this one was no different. Thankfully the seller was agreeable to working out a deal that worked for both of us. Unlike other Asian transactions this card took awhile to get to me but as long as it makes it I don't really care about transit time as long as the card arrives in good condition which this one did.

My BGS stack is getting bigger and bigger and this one has been added to it. Volume wise the next submission batch might be the biggest yet.


Thirty-Six
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment