Thursday, March 10, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman's Best : Corey Seager Hi Def Heritage Insert Atomic Parallel


With the Trout Atomic card in tow I was still on the hunt for a Kershaw and a Seager one for my collection. Surprisingly this here Corey copy was obtained first as I have not been available to find a Clayton one for a deal.

While this card is not numbered it is somewhat limited as they are seeded 1 per case and with 50 players in the set that means every 50 cases should yield 1 Seager. Book price is not that high but previous to this acquisition most of the copies I saw on eBay were going for a premium hence why I was surprised I won this with no hassle whatsoever.

A seller posted this on the auction site with a single digit starting price on a traditional auction and I assumed that I would have to pay more than that but after 7 days no one else had placed a bid so when I put mine in towards the end of the auction it made me the winner moments later. What was even more surprising was that when it arrived it became a candidate for grading as it looks to be in great shape. So add yet another Seager to my upcoming BGS pile.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the prices will drop on these eventually, because I would love to add a Seager and Kershaw. Your Seager would like great in a 9.5 case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got lucky at $8. Guess people were sleeping that day. Ha. Yes it would and we shall see in a month when I get it back from Beckett

      Delete