Friday, October 11, 2013

Card of the Day - 2008 Topps : Hong-Chih Kuo Autograph

More and more I am becoming less and less of a fan of these sticker autographs and I am redirecting my efforts to acquiring on card autographs unless something comes up that I find unique or just want for some other reason.

Kuo and other Asian baseball players have always been a favorite of mine when it comes to autographs in their language. If I can get an English one to display next to their Asian one that is just a great bonus. Even though this is a sticker autograph I still love that it has Kuo's signature in characters and not in English letters.

I never see much action on Kuo auctions on the bay and this one was no different. Auction had one bid on it from the beginning and 7 days later it stood pat. I put my bid in and won the card for a little over $4 delivered. Nothing overly special about the card other than it being Kuo but I just wanted it and was able to accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment