Saturday, October 12, 2013

Card of the Day - 2011 Bowman Chrome : Nathan Eovaldi Autograph

Another card of a former pitcher that we could have used this year but at least this pitcher yielded us a great player in one Hanley Ramirez. Still, I wanted to have an on card autograph of this former player. Nathan Eovaldi come on down.

Nathan had a decent little run with our team and since has started to pick up some steam with the Marlins which is saying something as they have a very crappy team other than Stanton. I was never able to get Nathan's autograph while he was here and have since bought a pre authenticated signed ball as seen here but wanted a card to compliment the ball. Set my eyes out on Bowman Chrome as that has always been my favorite set to through the years and came across his 2011 rookie card. In the end there were 5 different bids but I came out on top at the small amount of just $4 and some change. Bargain hunting at it's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment