Sunday, October 6, 2013

Card of the Day - 2011 Finest : Dee Gordon Refractor Autograph ( 241 / 499 )

A slight overspend for me on this acquisition. I am trying to complete the "rainbow" set for the 2011 Finest for Dee and Jerry Sands. I had already acquired the green version of this card of Dee and then I saw this one. The seller originally had this at $10 on a buy it now on eBay but had a sale which dipped the cost to $8.50. Both prices for me were still too high so I sent out an offer to him and we settled on $6. Considering that is a little more than I spent for the "rarer" green version that makes this purchase not really a bargain but I wanted to get another notch on the belt for this project and I just went with it. Card arrived a few days later and I now have 2 parts of the collection with a few more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment