Friday, October 18, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : (2) Corey Seager Rising Thru The Ranks Mini Refractors Insert . . . AKA eBay Bucks Purchase Number 3

And now on to the final acquisition using my quarterly eBay bucks certificate. I look to the Dodgers future with it and acquire a couple of cards of Corey Seager.

Still scouring for the new Bowman Chrome cards and I saw that Corey is featured on a few and wanted to get my hands on them. With a little left in my account I was seeing what auction I could get the most bang for my buck. Came across this one and the seller had not just one copy but two copies of Corey. I didn't need two but if I could get them at a low price I could use one for trade bait down the road. Zero action on the auction until the last day until someone put a bid on with about a hour left. I put mine with a few minutes left in the auction and won them both for a $2.50 delivered. Or nothing if you factor in the certificate funds.

Since the close of the auction I have already ear marked one for fellow blogger GREG . So with nothing out of pocket I was able to add one for my collection and trade the other for some other good card to be determined at a later date. Woo Hoo.

1 comment: