Thursday, October 31, 2013

Card of the Day - 2002 Sweet Spot : Steve Garvey Autograph

Picked up my second autographed card of Steve Garvey this past week and this one is the better of the two I think. Again, I just love the Sweet Spot series and once I saw this up for sale I for sure wanted to at least try to get my hands on it and it so happens I did with minimal effort.

With book value being $25 for this card and the seller having the starting bid set at $15 it was going to be one and done on the bid front if I was to acquire the card. Haven't seen many of these for sale but at the same time I wasn't going to over spend for it even though I have seen a few closing between $12-15. I was willing to spend the $15 just to add it to my collection. Not surprisingly I was the only bidder and won the card for the original asking price. A slight overpay compared to other eBay auctions but worth it for me to have the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment