Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Matt Kemp Base Blue Refractor Parallel ( 219 / 250 )

The free fall of prices on Matt Kemp cards continues. Though I want and the team needs him to be 100% next year to succeed I do love that I can pick up his cards for pennies. This particular one only cost 99 pennies. Bowman Chrome will always be my favorite non high end card brand and I love to get the blue parallels of all the Dodgers. Looked like a seller was having a fire sale one day and I looked in his eBay store and he had this one for just 99 cents. I would do that all day long for any blue card of a Dodger let alone my favorite player. I look at it as I better enjoy the low prices now as once he heats up again the price will go back up. Until then, keep the 99 cent auctions coming.


The Blue Bison Hitteth


219 / 250

No comments:

Post a Comment