Thursday, April 3, 2014

BGS Raw Grade Update 3 - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Manny Machado Now Slabbed a Gem Mint 9.5


Of all the cards this and tomorrow's subject were the ones I really wanted to grade out to gem mint. I was very worried about the edges having an issue but it received a perfect 10. Now the surface grade was the weakest with just a 9. Maybe BGS considers the lower part where I believed to see some fraying as a surface problem not an edge problem. Don't know and don't care as what I wanted was a gem mint grade and didn't care how it was achieved.

I believe Manny here will have a very good career and I wanted to have a Bowman Chrome autograph card of him in gem mint condition and luckily I have done just that with good eyes and a little luck.


Not as rare as the previous two cards but currently still one of only 39 in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment