Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps : Mike Trout Base Red Foil Parallel

The only non Dodger that I collect makes another appearance. This time in his red foil parallel form from the 2014 Topps set.

Still needing to finish off the Dodger set of these but I had to add Trout to the collection but as always he was one elusive fish. For the most part that was because I just refused to pay a penny over $3 for the card so I lost out on at least 20 different auctions prior to this one. As with the other ones I put in my max bid and just waited till the end of the auction to see if I would receive another "you lost" email or finally a "congratulations" one. Thankfully it was the latter and not the former this time.

Guess the "demand" for this card has died down enough that I was able to acquire this for a couple dollars delivered. Now back to the Dodger red foil set.


1 comment:

  1. That's a good looking piece of cardboard right there.

    ReplyDelete