Monday, April 14, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks : Chris Anderson Base Black Wave Parallel

Finally acquired a card of the Dodgers top pick from the 2013 draft. I have had my eye on various autographs cards of Chris but have yet to land one due to the high closing cost on all of the auctions I've seen. Till then I wanted to at least get a non auto card of some sort. I did a little better by picking up a black wave parallel. It is not a numbered parallel but at the same time it is not as abundant as the regular cards. I am not the biggest fan of either of the wave parallel ( black or blue ) but the cost of the card was so low and the wanting of an Anderson card trumped the likability of the card. I am sure I will get my hands on a more desirable one in the future which will make this card expendable. Till then welcome to the collection Chris.


No comments:

Post a Comment