Sunday, April 13, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps : Clayton Kershaw League Leaders ( card # 113 ) Base Blue Parallel

One blue card down
One blue card left to go
One overall card left for the personal collection.

The 2014 Topps set has been out for a couple months and I had my list of wants ( parallels, inserts, etc ) and I really hunkered down and have arrived to the point that I only need two cards left to finish the list. They both happen to feature Kershaw and they are of the blue parallel variety.

I finished the red foil parallel set and just needed the two blue Kershaw cards. The blue ones tend to go for a little more than their red foil brothers and that held to form here as this one cost me a resounding 89 cents delivered compared to some red foils only costing me 50 cents.

Almost done. I wanted to complete my wants by baseball season and I think that shall happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment