Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trade with Fellow Blogger - DodgerBobble ( Second Trade ) : 2012 Topps Tribute : Matt Kemp Base Autograph Blue Parallel ( 7 / 50 )


Josh aka DodgerBobble and I have done a trade in the past and one day when I was talking to him about something else he sent me a text picture asking if I was interested in this card. Well hello beautiful.

It was ironic that I just lost two separate auctions on this same card the day before on eBay. I wanted this because it is an on card autograph of Kemp and it shows him in the Dodger's alternate Brooklyn uniform. It being the blue parallel is just icing on the cake. As most of you know I have for the most part stopped getting balls signed but that didn't mean I was just going to get rid of my inventory of blank balls. I knew I could use them for trades like these. Josh wanted 3 balls for this card and if you go by market value for this card and the price I paid for the balls it almost came out even.

Finally added this beauty to my collection. Thank you again to Josh for offering and holding onto the card till we could complete the trade.


Seven of Fifty

No comments:

Post a Comment