Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Card of the Day - 1998 Stadium Club : Nomar Garciaparra and Eric Karros Autograph

Went into the way back machine to snatch up this card. 16 year old card from a long ago set called Stadium Club. This was another of those pricey brands I collected back in the 90's. The pretty vibrant pictures popped well on these cards. I never acquired an autograph from this brand back then but now that I have reentered the hobby I final have one that I can call my own.

This card falls under the reacquired autographs needed from the signed balls I am unloading but what is great about this one is that it is a 2 in 1. Nomar and Eric fall under the category of not looking for an investment card when trying to obtain their autographs but more of the bargain basement type.

I was actually searching for a Nomar autograph when this one popped up with Eric also on the card. Oh yeah. Can knock off two off the list of autographs needed in one card/transaction. Another one of those best offers was attached to this card and the negotiating began. Not too much back and forth till the card was mine. Two down with many more to go.


Nice dual autograph card.


Eric Karros


Nomar Garciaparra


No comments:

Post a Comment