Monday, January 11, 2016

Card of the Day - 2008 Allen and Ginter : Clayton Kershaw Base BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Just because that's why.

There are plenty of Kershaw cards I am still searching for and this 2008 Allen Ginter was not on my list to acquire. It's a very bland card visually that only holds a small monetary value as it books for a high of only $12 which means it can be had for probably half if I searched hard enough for it. With all that "going for it" there was no need for me to get me a copy...

... but when I did a generic search for graded Kershaw cards this gem came up on a BIN auction with a cost just a tad over raw high book value. A graded Kershaw rookie card for the cost of a raw Kershaw rookie card? Yeah, why not. Hit the button and card was in hand a mere 2 days later. It slots in nicely with all my other Kershaw graded cards.


Strong subs for a solid gem mint

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment