Monday, January 18, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Allen Ginter : Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel Black Border Variant


The past half year I have been able to secure some more expensive Ginter cards from the 2015 release but this one took forever to get my hands on as I just wasn't going to spend what book said it was valued at. Beckett hasn't budged on their $4-10 assessment since the card first came out but most sellers wanted north of $4 and that wasn't going to be my buy point. Finally though this one came along which I believed was more reasonable.

Seller put this up on eBay with a starting price of just .99 cents which promptly got my attention and up till the last hour of the auction no had placed a bid on the card. Finally someone did but I was still going to put mine in with a few seconds left in the auction and hopefully that would do the trick. I hit the bid button with the amount of $3 and some change and seconds later I was confirmed as the winner for the grand total of just $1.25. The pursuit of this mini finally came to a close and I can now move on to bigger and "better" fish.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment