Friday, January 1, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Stadium Club : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Black Parallel (#/50)


One of Fifty

I have acquired redemption cards for the Topps program in the past and up to now (knock on wood) I have received each and every one of them but I have never had a Kershaw one to wait for till this year. I am unfamiliar with how long he usually takes to sign cards but I am hoping not too long.

A seller had this on eBay on BIN auction but every 7 days it went unsold and each time he relisted it for a couple of dollars lower than his previous asking price. I decided to wait it out and see how low it would go till I was comfortable with the price or if someone else snatched it up. It ended up being the former as he dropped the price $10 which made it just right for my liking. Week later the card was in hand, I scratched the back for the code and entered it into Topp's system and now I wait. For how long? Hopefully for minimal time as I would like to submit this to BGS when they come back into town.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment:

  1. I currently have 9 Kershaw redemption's pending, a few dating back to 2013! I blame Topps though. Kershaw is very good about signing, but Topps is extremely slow at producing the actual cards. He signed the gold version of this last year.

    ReplyDelete