Saturday, January 23, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps High Tek : Mike Trout Bright Horizons Insert (25/50)


As I stated earlier and if you happened to miss that you could probably tell by all the Trout cards recently I am trying to hoard up on limited and/or graded cards of the Angel great this off season and I ended up with this card because I was looking for a different one and for some reason this popped up in the search.

I am very picky when it comes to the Tek brand as the basic card design is not overly pleasing to me but some of the inserts that are "toned" down compared to the main set are quite nice and this is one of them. I knew that the "Bright Horizons" insert set would be released but since I didn't know what it looked like I didn't put it my want list. That changed when I finally saw one on eBay and decided I wanted this numbered beauty.

Past sales gave me an idea what I would be comfortable with parting for it and one day this showed up on a BIN auction with a price that was within my comfort range. Clicked the button, received the card and due to its nice condition I put it into my BGS pile. Another day, another Trout for the collection.


Twenty-Five
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment