Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Green Refractor (14/75) Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


The off season quest to add more Kershaw and Trout BGS graded cards on the cheap adds yet another limited parallel from Bowman Chrome.

The acquisition of this card firmly falls in the "I just wanted a graded parallel of Kershaw" category and not the "it's an investment piece" category as this card only books for a high of $12 raw. I never considered picking this card up in that form but when I could pick this copy up for less than $10 and the fact that it was already graded then why not? Found it on eBay on a traditional auction and as expected there wasn't a bidding war for it and I ended up the winner with the funds coming from my own cards sales of lesser players.


Green gem
Fourteen
of
Seventy-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment