Saturday, January 9, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Autograph BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Third times a charm as I finally have my very own gem mint base autograph of Corey from the 2013 Inception release.

The first time I acquired this card I bought it in raw form and sent it in to BGS and it came back a disappointing 8.5. Cracked that bad boy open and sold it for what I paid for it so no harm no foul. Still wanted a graded version of this card in at least mint condition so after a few months of looking I found one (which I still have) to my liking and filed it away. Even with that though I still would have loved to add/replace it with a gem mint beauty but I hadn't been able to locate one till now.

I was in the process of readjusting my collection so funds weren't an issue at that moment but I wasn't going to overspend just to have a card. This one popped up on eBay on a BIN auction but thankfully had a best offer option. Sent an offer for more than 40% off his asking price which he promptly rejected but countered with an amount of about 30% off his asking price which in my mind was more than reasonable. I accepted it and had the card in my possession a week later and I now have two graded base autographs of this card and I'm happy as a clam.


Another gold banner for the collection

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment