Friday, January 22, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Low Tek Diffractors Insert (38/50)


As I patiently await the autograph version of this card from Topps and their redemption program I was on the look out for the non autograph version and with only 50 copies it was irritating that I kept missing out on it copy after copy.

It books from $6-15 but each one I tried to pick up went for at least $15 which I just wasn't going to do. I love me some numbered Kershaw cards and I find this card very appealing but I wasn't going to fork over $15 for it. I probably lost out on at least 10 copies but finally one day as I refreshed my eBay feed this copy popped up on a BIN for $10. Finally one for a reasonable price. Clicked the button, paid the $10 and had the card in hand a week later.

This card will look great lined up with its autograph brother whenever that one makes it to me. Till then I am content with this one that I can finally call my own.


Thirty-Eight
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment