Monday, January 25, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Blue Refractor Parallel (119/150)


It took me to the off season to finally land this beauty from the 2015 Topps Chrome reason. I had been hunting down a copy of this blue Trout for months but the asking price was always too much for my tastes. That finally ended when I locked in this card on a traditional eBay auction.

For some reason this books for a high of $50. Even though it is a limited parallel of the best everyday player in baseball there is no way I could rationalize that amount or even the low book of $20. That thinking is what caused the absence of this card from my collection till now.

I bargained with sellers on BIN auctions but no one bit on my offers and the few auctions I partook in ended up going over my price cap. That is until this one landed at my doorstep at the cost of 3 foot longs from Subway. Took awhile but my patience prevailed as I won it for less than low book which wouldn't have happened it it was baseball season.


One Nineteen
of
One Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment