Monday, June 17, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman : Hyun-Jin Ryu Gold Bordered Variant / State and Home Variant

Potential rookie of the year Ryu has multiple variants within this year's Bowman set and I aim to get them all or at least the non very rare ones.

I was still missing out on the gold and the state and home variants and for the most part I have only seen them selling by themselves and hadn't seen a price I was willing to pay. Book has the gold at $6 with state and home coming in at $8. I found this auction that had both cards with a starting bid of just .99 cents and hoped that I could kill two birds with one stone and avoid shipping on two different auctions as this seller offered free shipping. Put my bid in a day prior to the end of the auction and luckily won it at just pennies over $8. So basically it came out to me paying for the state and home at book with the gold being thrown in for free. A nice little hit for the day and one step forward to completing my Ryu set.



No comments:

Post a Comment