Friday, June 14, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman : Zach Lee Mini Refractor Insert Blue Variant

Getting closer to completing my set with only Joc Pederson and Zach Lee left. Zach I thought would be the easiest as the other 4 in the set have taken over all the headlines with Zach while still a good talent isn't in the same class with the others in terms of collectability for this insert set. Went to find my copy and buy it and I was right.

There were plenty of auctions to chose from so I just looked for one that had a low staring bid with minimal shipping. This is one card I wasn't going to overpay for and didn't according to book. Auction started at .99 cents with shipping less than $2 and I ended being the one and only bidder. So for a couple of dollars and some change I was one step closer to finishing the blue set. Joc is the only one left now.



No comments:

Post a Comment