Friday, June 28, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Heritage : Adrian Gonzalez Base SP

So this card probably doesn't need its own entry but since it is a short print not just a base card and showcases probably our 1st half MVP Adrian it gives me another reason to add to my blog entry tally.

Still looking to finish off the Heritage set and since they are not overly hard to be had I just keep an eye out for any deal I can get to acquire the necessary cards. With Adrian being a high numbered SP I knew the price would be more than a dollar as book has him at $8. I really need to go to a card show one of these days to see if I can put a major dent into my want list but til then back to eBay I went. Found this one for just $2 on auction and picked it up for that cost. One step closer to finishing a multi variety set.


Adrian, Why so serious ?

No comments:

Post a Comment